ASIC/SOC Engineer - Littleton
The primary responsibility will be the design and verification of digital functions. Design areas include image processing, artificial neural networks, memory/cache controllers, codecs, AMBA bus/bridge design, DMA controllers, and other industry standard interfaces. Create design specification and implement in Verilog and/or SystemVerilog. Use basic testbench for baseline verification. Collaborate with verification engineers to verify the correctness of the design. Support all design integration activities. Work in the lab environment to investigate and/or debug issues.
- BSEE or MSEE or equivalent with emphasis in digital system design.
- Basic knowledge of digital logic design using Verilog. SystemVerilog is a plus.
- Comfortable with use of lab equipment (scopes, meters, etc.) as well as some soldering.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with global team.
- Able to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Deliver technical support to customers, resolve technical issues with internal engineering team
- Work with marketing and engineering team for customer-specific requirements
- Traveling is required for Taiwan/China/Japan regular customer visit, technical training, and on-site support if necessary
- 2+ years of experience in FAE/AE or 2+ years of experience of design/debug on embedded system
- Excellent customer facing and communication skill in Chinese and English.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge and expertise with SoC and Embedded system
- Experienced with programing in C/C++
- BA/BS required
- Schematics, layout design & review
- PCBA debug
- HW signal measurement for validation & characterization
- SI simulation
- Familiar with HW schematics design & layout review (fresh graduates is ok)
- Familiar with CAD tools, mixed-signal / Digital oscilloscopes, Logic analyzer.
- Familiar or having experience with DDR 2/3/4 characterization is a plus
- Generate Testing plan, Test, Provide testing report and log onto bug tracking system.
- Implement testing script for test Automation with CI tool
- Design QA test plan for both manual test and automation.
- 3 yr experience in testing HW, FW and SW.
- Familiar with Issue tracking system
- Familiar with Linux/Ubuntu environment