Qualcomm Quatro SOCs
Print and scan devices require specialized SOCs that combine always-aware standby operation, document content recognition, and a high level of integration. QBit is pleased to partner with Qualcomm® to offer the widely-adopted Quatro® line of SOCs.
Designed by the same team that is now QBit, the Quatro line of SOCs provide state-of-the-art integration for printers and scanners:
- Industry-standard ARM CPU core
- Integrated USB and Ethernet connectivity
- Hardware image processing for scan and copy functions
- DSP for custom image processing algorithms
- Direct scanner and printer mechanism control with integrated ARM Cortex-M3 microcontrollers
- Analog integration, including clock generators, PHYs, DAC, ADC, and LVDS
Want even more? QBit recently developed the next-generation SOC, called the QBit 63xx series, this is faster, achieves lower cost, and uses less power.
|Generation||SOC Series||CPU Core||Packages||Status|
|Current||Qualcomm Quatro 53xx||ARM11||14x14mm aQFN
|Qualcomm Quatro 55xx||Dual Cortex-A15
|Next||QBit 63xx||Dual Cortex-A7||14x14mm FBGA
Quatro SOCs: Sales, Support & Distribution
Technical Support: As Qualcomm’s partner, QBit provides technical support to customers worldwide using the Quatro SOCs.
Sales and Distribution: QBit also serves as Qualcomm’s reseller for Quatro SOCs in China and Taiwan.
For additional information about SOCs for printers and scanners, please contact us.