At QBit, we don’t accept conventional thinking. We dig deep into details to figure out opportunities to add value.
At QBit, positivity is the rule. We support each other to do good work.
QBit currently has the following job opportunities in our Taipei, Tokyo, and Littleton offices. Positions include:
Customer Engineer - Taipei
QBit Customer Engineering group is looking for a FAE/AE to work with Brand / ODM customers. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical support to customers, resolve technical issues with internal engineering team
- Work with marketing and engineering team for customer-specific requirements
- Traveling is required for Taiwan/China/Japan regular customer visit, technical training, and on-site support if necessary
- 2+ years of experience in FAE/AE or 2+ years of experience of design/debug on embedded system
- Excellent customer facing and communication skill in Chinese and English.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge and expertise with SoC and Embedded system
- Experienced with programing in C/C++
- BA/BS required
HW Engineer - Taipei
- Schematics, layout design & review
- PCBA debug
- HW signal measurement for validation & characterization
- SI simulation
- BS/MS EE
- Familiar with HW schematics design & layout review (fresh graduates is ok)
- Familiar with CAD tools, mixed-signal / Digital oscilloscopes, Logic analyzer.
- Familiar or having experience with DDR 2/3/4 characterization is a plus
QA Engineer - Taipei
- Generate Testing plan, Test, Provide testing report and log onto bug tracking system.
- Implement testing script for test Automation with CI tool
- Design QA test plan for both manual test and automation.
- BS/MS EE/CS related
- 3 yr experience in testing HW, FW and SW.
- Familiar with Issue tracking system
- Familiar with Linux/Ubuntu environment
Click here to learn more.