At QBit, we don’t accept conventional thinking. We dig deep into details to figure out opportunities to add value.
At QBit, positivity is the rule. We support each other to do good work.
QBit currently has the following job opportunities in our Taipei, Tokyo, and Littleton offices. Positions include:
Image Processing Engineer - Taipei
- Image / video processing for document image / Computer vision / object recognition / segmentation
- DSP programming for image processing algorithm
- embedded SoC programming for image processing pipeline
- Ph.D, Master's Degree in EE & CS and related area
- C, Python or C++ programming skills.
- Familiar with embedded Linux System & RTOS.
- Experience on DSP and SIMD programming.
- Background in digital image processing and signal processing theory
- The knowledge and experience of Deep Learning / Neural Network is a plus
Technical Program Manager and Customer Engineer - Tokyo
- Collect requirements from MFP/printer/scanner customers,
- Help customers understand QBit's product specification,
- Discuss customer-specific requirements with internal marketing and engineering teams and deliver the specification to the customers,
- Drive project schedule from design to customer product launch,
- Deliver technical support to the customers,
- Resolve technical issues with cooperating internal engineering team
- 5+ years of experience in FAE/Technical Program Manager
- 3+ years of experience of design/debug on embedded system
- Excellent customer facing and communication skill in Japanese and English
- Technical knowledge and expertise with SoC and Embedded system
- Experienced with programing in C/C++, Linux/RTOS kernel or driver
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track record for managing complex technology projects
- Must possess the ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to grasp product and technical knowledge quickly
- BA/BS required
- Ability to organize and facilitate conference call between customer and QBit team
- Experienced with working in Document Printer/MFP/Scanner industry
- Knowledge of Document scanner, Laser Printer, Inc-Jet Printer and Dye-sub/bar-code printer technology
- Experienced with working in VLSI design
- Technical knowledge of CPU/Cache architecture
- Knowledge of DDR, PCI Express, LVDS and USB technology
- Knowledge of document management software
- Experienced with image processing algorithm
- Knowledge of PDL (PDF, PCL, PostScript, LIPS, etc)
- Experienced with working in Deep Learning, image recognition and voice recognition technology
Click here to learn more.
ASIC/SOC Design Engineer - Littleton
The primary responsibility will be RTL design including block/function definition, specification, design, simulation and unit level verification of digital functions. Design areas include image processing, artificial neural networks, memory/cache controllers, codecs, AMBA bus/bridge design, DMA controllers, and other industry standard interfaces. Develop detailed specifications and implement those functions in Verilog/SystemVerilog. Perform initial unit level testing of the RTL. Collaborate with DV team to verify the correctness of the design. Support all design integration activities including Lint, CDC, and synthesis. Occasionally work with physical design team on timing closure, physical, power, and logical issues.
- BSEE or MSEE and 5 or more years of experience in RTL design
- Experience with Verilog and SystemVerilog for synthesis and verification
- Knowledge of scripting languages including Python, Tcl, C/C++ and shell scripts
- Knowledge of digital design best practices
- Understanding of digital design flow including RTL simulation, logic synthesis, timing constraints, timing closure, STA, and gate level simulation
- User of Synopsys simulation and synthesis tools
- Good understanding of design verification (DV)
- Experience with hands-on lab verification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with global team
- Able to meet project milestones and deadlines