At QBit, we don’t accept conventional thinking. We dig deep into details to figure out opportunities to add value.
At QBit, positivity is the rule. We support each other to do good work.
QBit currently has the following job opportunities in our Taipei, Tokyo, and Littleton offices. Positions include:
ASIC/SOC Engineer - Littleton
The primary responsibility will be the design and verification of digital functions. Design areas include image processing, artificial neural networks, memory/cache controllers, codecs, AMBA bus/bridge design, DMA controllers, and other industry standard interfaces. Create design specification and implement in Verilog and/or SystemVerilog. Use basic testbench for baseline verification. Collaborate with verification engineers to verify the correctness of the design. Support all design integration activities. Work in the lab environment to investigate and/or debug issues.
- BSEE or MSEE or equivalent with emphasis in digital system design.
- Basic knowledge of digital logic design using Verilog. SystemVerilog is a plus.
- Comfortable with use of lab equipment (scopes, meters, etc.) as well as some soldering.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Perl.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for working with global team.
- Able to meet project milestones and deadlines.
Customer Engineer - Taipei
QBit Customer Engineering group is looking for a FAE/AE to work with Brand / ODM customers. Responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical support to customers, resolve technical issues with internal engineering team
- Work with marketing and engineering team for customer-specific requirements
- Traveling is required for Taiwan/China/Japan regular customer visit, technical training, and on-site support if necessary
- 2+ years of experience in FAE/AE or 2+ years of experience of design/debug on embedded system
- Excellent customer facing and communication skill in Chinese and English.
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technical knowledge and expertise with SoC and Embedded system
- Experienced with programing in C/C++
- BA/BS required
HW Engineer - Taipei
- Schematics, layout design & review
- PCBA debug
- HW signal measurement for validation & characterization
- SI simulation
- BS/MS EE
- Familiar with HW schematics design & layout review (fresh graduates is ok)
- Familiar with CAD tools, mixed-signal / Digital oscilloscopes, Logic analyzer.
- Familiar or having experience with DDR 2/3/4 characterization is a plus
QA Engineer - Taipei
- Generate Testing plan, Test, Provide testing report and log onto bug tracking system.
- Implement testing script for test Automation with CI tool
- Design QA test plan for both manual test and automation.
- BS/MS EE/CS related
- 3 yr experience in testing HW, FW and SW.
- Familiar with Issue tracking system
- Familiar with Linux/Ubuntu environment
Click here to learn more.